The It Girl
Publication date: 7 May 2015
“Fans of Geek Girl will love this!” Top of the Pops
“An exciting comic debut” The Daily Telegraph
“Anna made me laugh throughout the book … she’s a lighthearted teen heroine for the John Green generation” Wondrous Reads
“Full of laugh out loud moments. Katy Birchall is a new talent in the YA world and I can’t wait to read her next book” Bookbabblers
Everybody wants to be a famous It Girl. Don’t they?
Anna Huntley’s aims in life:
1) Must keep my two lovely new (and only) school friends by not doing anything in usual manner of socially inept dork and outcast.
2) Train Dog (my labrador) to high-five. This is probably the most ambitious life goal on this list.
3) Do not set the school’s Deputy Queen Bee mean girl’s hair on fire (again).
4) Work out whether 2) and 3) constitute being socially inept or outcastish.
5) Go to Africa and give out rice.
6) To hide in a cupboard FOR LIFE with Dog now Dad is engaged to one of the most famous actresses EVER, the paparazzi want to spash my face all over the papers and everyone in school (and The World) is soon to discover the level of my social ineptitude.Buy